Mình thật vinh dự là 1 trong 4 công ty được Taranaki education cùng ENZ tài trợ chuyến đi trải nghiệm khu vực. NZiFOCUS là Công ty duy nhất đại diện thị trường Việt Nam tham gia cùng với các công ty khác đại diện Brazil, Germany, Thailand.
Dưới đây là bài viết của Taranaki education tổng kết lại chuyến đi của đoàn
Agent Tour of Taranaki April 2016
Study Taranaki were delighted to host four agents from across New Zealand to the region (representing the Thai, Vietnamese, German and Brazilian markets).
- A powhiri at New Plymouth Girl’s High School, which was a first for our visitors even though they all lived in New Zealand. The kapa haka performance by girls’ and boys’ high school students was outstanding
- The high quality of the food and hospitality at our schools
- Govett Brewster/Len Lye Centre where curator Paul Brobbel and visitor services manager Gary Conway told us about the resources of the gallery, which are world class
- Kelvin Day’s tour of Puke Ariki Museum and Library where we learnt about the region’s history.
- A great dinner at Ahu Ahu Villas, where teachers and agents mixed and mingled in a relaxed setting
- Breakfast with staff and international students from Francis Douglas Memorial College and Sacred Heart Girls’ College
- Taranaki Outdoors Pursuits Education Centre – seeing the students in action. Students were kayaking and rock climbing and director Steve Ralphs made sure everyone had a turn on the rope course
- St Mary’s Diocesan school. We visited classrooms, their hostel and saw the brand new gymnasium and had another great lunch with staff and students
- Bush walking on Mt Taranaki
- Historic Pridham Hall and the fabulous grounds at New Plymouth Boys’ High School; especially the sporting facilities.
- Sacred Heart International Dean Sangeeta Chaudhari and her three homestay students who gave three agents an amazing dinner
- Spotswood College’s warm welcome and for letting Study Nelson agent Marieke come to their surf lesson
- The Western Institute of Technology, who made their staff and students available for agent questions
- A tour of Pukekura Park, the jewel in New Plymouth’s Crown with a guided tour by park curator and home stay parent, Chris Connolly
To see some of these highlights see agent Nga Blanchard’s video (below).
Thank you to the, teachers, students, admin staff, council managers, drivers, motel staff and cooks that made the FAMIL a success. The standard of care students receive and the passion and enthusiasm of everyone was obvious. Many thanks to Education New Zealand for their funding support and especially for Jo Keene’s advice. Lastly and not least I wish to thank our agents, Ying (NZ Education Link), Rosana (Yep NZ), Mareike (Study Nelson) and Nga (Du Hoc NZ). You are a credit to your home countries and we loved getting to know you all.
Rachael Berndt – Study Taranaki Coordinator